Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Best mac for webdesign?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    emma
    Participant

Thanks all for your comments, I haven’t really made up my mind of what to buy yet but it’s interesting to hear what everyone has to say about it.

Now my next question, virus programs. I had MacAfee as I got it for free with Sky but got a virus after two days or having it so I’m not using that! Anyone got something not too expensive but good to recommend?

davidlab.be
    Participant

stick with norton

TT_Mark

I use ESET at work. It just sites there, does it’s job and isn’t an unnecessary resource hog like some other antiviruses

emma
    Participant

I’ll check em both out, thanks guys

molte

Status aside, I think you’re compromising your web browsing experience on a PC. reading in arial, monitor quality and viruses? Mac isn’t too expensive, it’s just more expensive. Why compromise this experience when it’s both a passion and a livelyhood? The sculptors tools may not have been made by a global brand, but I think pride in maintaining ones tools and using the best tools available to you are timeless ethics. Butchers don’t use blunt knives, artists don’t use cheap brushes… you get the drift.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.