Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other best e-commerce solution

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    megsk

I will try to create a e-shop in order to learn . Which is the best way to do it? I’m experienced in wordpress( i have built 20++ sites with wordpress )so i would choose wp e-commerce plug in but i think that magento is a good solution too. What do you thinK?

TheDoc

An interesting question. I’ve tried Magento and couldn’t dedicate enough time to it to really get a good feel for it. I will be creating an online store in the near future so I’m just starting my research as well. I’ve got my eye on WooCommerce as well as the WP e-Commerce.

chrisburton
    Participant

I chose Big Cartel for my print work and a few other things.

megsk

i’m thinking that wp e-commerce will be the best for us that we creating websites through wordpress because we know how the things goes… i dont know much about magento , i tried it once but in order to use it locally it needs many setings and in order to set it up it took me 45 minutes!!!

Mcneri

I think WordPress is so maleable that it may be a very good option for ecommerce no matter your budget. The only downside is the security risk of free third party plugins. But really WordPress works. On my web design site where I make low cost websites for nonprofits and churches, WordPress helps me generate an invoice on the fly….amazing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.