Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Beautifying Texts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Locke
    Participant

Hey Hi Everyone, I need some help , to make texts look better, the client wants to have a lot of texts in a short space , so that complicates my mind hahaha.

check this out:

http://yamaha-cuajimalpa.com.mx/marino/4tiempos/vx-deluxe/

look at the left side of the AquaMoto

do I justify the text , or center it? … make first

with big fonts? or do I demand client to give me simplified texts??

what do you think?

, text-shadows?

I’m blocked , please some advices…

Thanks very very much

TheDoc

I don’t understand your question. What about the page is wrong? Or needs changing?

Locke
    Participant

hey hi @TheDoc, well I want to chage the way how texts are showing… I don’t like how the text looks now. The information on the description is a too much, and I need to Beautify this , so , the question would be , Does anyone have a good example or advice on how to beautify the description texts?.

and mm, sorry about my english…

thanks

TheDoc

Hmmmm…

Personally, I think it looks fine. The one thing that I would do is swap where the image is and where the text is. So, I would prefer the text to be on the left and the image to be on the right.

Beautifying it? I don’t really think there is much you can do other than changing the font using @font-face or something like that.

You could also increase the line-height to something like 1.4 or 1.5 via CSS.

virtual
    Participant

Get rid of the text-shadow it makes the text look very fuzzy. It should not be used for whole blocks of text.

Either change it all over to the left side like theDoc suggested or if you keep it in the same position make the text left align. European languages are read from left to right, right aligning your text makes it look weird.

Add some padding between paragraphs, otherwise it just goes on and on and looks boring. You could also highlight some features by adding headings and then the text below, it would break up the monotony of your page.

Locke
    Participant

Thanks @TheDoc & @Virtual , I’ll take your advices… I think it looks better.

I leave the text-shadow but I reduce it to 2px…

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.