Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Basic Tool-Set

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    david.ondracek
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have been working on website for over 15 years now, but until now I’ve always used ASP.NET to “build” the site with master page, partials, modules and so on. Now I would like to start experimenting a bit outside of the .net eco-system and my first thought was about what tools to use to compose a website from modules etc…
    Is there a good tool-set or a framework I can simply “npm install” and start coding right away?
    Thanks for any help!
    David

JeroenR
    Participant

I guess it depends on what level your experience is. In fact you could build websites just by using notepad, which I did for a long time.
    When you’re searching for text editing tools, I would just use Google for comparison sites between for example Sublime Text and Atom or Notepad++ maybe.
    And with npm install you can use javascript tools, but that depends on what you’re trying to build.
    So, your question is somewhat hard to give an exact answer to. I guess that’s why there is no response yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.