Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Background-image div for expanding content joomla?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    remeedella

Hi, I’m pasting my post that I put over at the joomla forums. I’m trying to build a joomla 2.5 template and I’m just looking to see how to build expanding content for where the joomla component (content) goes with the template I made. See below :D,

“Hi, I quickly put this together without finishing off the template as it’s easy to see how it’s built .. Maybe I’m doing this all wrong but you can probably tell me right away how to fix it I hope because I need this done.

http://newreleasewall.com/shipsdesigns/try/index.html

I put this together to show the divs and layout in a way that you can tell me how to make the content expand. You’ll see the content-expand_ div which is an image, not just a simple color, it might as well be as small as 1px height but I want that to expand with the content as it expands and then have the div you will also notice ‘bottom-page_’

I can actually get it working very nicely if I set a height manually to the content-expand div but I dont want to style that for every individual page a new height. How do I code this so that content expands with the ‘mywebsiteforexport-30_ (main content div)’
    ??

Help would be so very appreciated. If you think I’m doing this all wrong please explain how to otherwise, I can get this template working beautifully and correctly in I believe all browsers and the only thing I’m missing now is to expand the content (left menu and the main content box to expand together for whichever one begins overlapping)

See my example: http://newreleasewall.com/shipsdesigns/try/index.html

Jeremy

Paulie_D

Are you saying that the gap between the left sidebar elements should ALWAYS line up with the ‘inset’ in the content box?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.