Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other baby website layout crit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LinCSS25
    Participant

I wanted to get some feedback on this layout. All I was hired to design was the header, background, sidebar, navigation and footer. The content area will be filled in later. I have been doing work for this lady who builds sites for people who want an online store. She uses some program, It kind stinks because I think she uses ALL tables :( Bleh.
    Either way I have fun getting experience designing some web layouts.

Check it out, and let me know what you think. The site is for a high quality baby clothing and accessories company. I designed the logo as well.
    [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/25i9mvl.jpg[/img]

AshtonSanders
    Participant

I like it a lot. It’s very clean and feminine. The header and background are my favorite parts.

I think the height of the footer is the only thing that bugs me about it. It’s just a huge black mass and a little overbearing on the rest of the design.

"LinCSS25" wrote:
    She uses some program, It kind stinks because I think she uses ALL tables :(

Haha, I’ve seen that. The last website I inherited had 37 tables on the home page, and it wasn’t any more complicated than my site…

Ashton Sanders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.