Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Auto-resize a image when there is a second inside the main wra

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ronbon
    Participant

I have a .well.carousel and inside that I have two , one is the image and the other is the title text. I managed to auto-resize the image, but when I reduce the height of my well.carousel then the title text falls out of the .well.carousel. How do I get the image to resize such that the title text also stays enclosed within .well.carousel when my height is 150px (see Fiddle)????

http://jsfiddle.net/rabas007/vy5re648/78/

1) The height of .well.carousel is 150px, and the title text falls outside the well. 2) When I change the height to 300px, then the title text fall inside the well (even though the image height is 1300px!!!). I dont understand this.

Maybe to explain my question better: I updated my FIddle – If I change the width for well.carousel from 400px to 100px you see the image to scale down. But if I keep the width at 400px but change only the height from 400px to 100px then nothing happens to the image. ANd here I want it to scale down too, same as when you change only the width.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.