Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Are there problems with my website on your end? Feedback please!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fanatic1

Hello,

I have been getting feedback from people that there seems to be a problem with completing an order and also with popup blockers. Ps. The intro section in the beginning will be taken out.

Could you please go to http://www.planetyou.net/thizguy/ and upload a photo into a character of your choice and press the “preview button” on the form and see if you can complete the order and get to the checkout page. Please note: no payment options have to be entered at this point. I would appreciate your help, opinions and overall constructive criticism. Please let me know :)

TheDoc

When I click the Preview button, nothing happens. It says that it saves, but it stays on the same screen.

fanatic1

Did you notice a popup blocker? Did the website load up fast or slow? thx for your feed back.

TheDoc

Yes, popup was blocked. Everything loaded pretty quickly.

fanatic1

Were you able to upload a photo to a character and then see it in the preview? How was the IE for you?

fanatic1

???

TheDoc

Didn’t test in IE. Popup was blocked for preview, so I never saw that one.

Was able to manipulate and place the image I uploaded, though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.