Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Apart from first Tab, no tab is showing data

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cssing..
    Participant

There is a website which has been running without any glitch from past many months. It has horizontal list of Tabs. When one tab from the list of horizontal tab is clicked, the data corresponding to just that tab is shown and all other tab data becomes invisible. Now all of a sudden yesterday when the page loaded it showed up the data which is corresponding to first tab(which is active when page loads) but when I clicked on other tabs It does’nt show data even though the data is there.

I am new to web development so I am unable to find the cause. what I have is some console logs. Please let me now if these logs can cause this type of behaviour.
    Thanks in Advance

Firefox’ console gave these warnings in CSS console.

I have pasted the css code with the error in the corresponding error causing lines.

.tabrow li 
    {    
        background:      -o-linear-gradient(top, #ECECEC 50%, #D1D1D1 100%);   /*Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. */ 

background:     -ms-linear-gradient(top, #ECECEC 50%, #D1D1D1 100%);  /*Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. */ 

background:    -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ECECEC 50%, #D1D1D1 100%);    

background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ECECEC 50%, #D1D1D1 100%);    /*Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. */ 

background: linear-gradient(top, #ECECEC 50%, #D1D1D1 100%);   /* Expected color but found 'top'.  Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. */
        box-shadow: 0 3px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4), inset 0 1px 0 #FFF;    
        text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF;    margin: 0 -5px;    padding: 0 20px;  
    }

Paulie_D

CSS can only style what’s there so it’s unlikely to be a CSS error.

Firefox’ console gave these warnings in CSS console.

That’s OK..it just means that those properties either aren’t required or are not supported by your current FF version.

A link is likely to be of more assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.