Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript AnythingSlider wmode transparent not being applied to cloned element

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mat_W

Hey all, so I’m using AnythingSlider to create a simple slideshow of youtube videos. I’ve altered the css to allow the user to see the next and previous videos (just removing overflow:hidden from the “div.anythingSlider .anythingWindow” css selector) and I’m overlaying a div to gray out the videos.

For some reason when the player loads, the cloned element to the left is not getting wmode transparent even though it’s set in the plugin intialization. However when I dynamically add a new element to the scroller and reinitialize it works as expected with wmode applied correctly. The code to initialize is identical.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

SOLVED:

Sorry this was a foolish error on my part. I forgot to include wmode=”transparent” into my embed element. I found that answer in the release notes for an older version of the plugin. I’ll leave this here in case anyone has a similar problem as I had been searching for a while online for this and wasn’t able to find the fix until now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.