Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript AnythingSlider Video Extension – I need some feedback please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mottie

I’ve been working on the AnythingSlider Video Extension for some time now =/

I believe I have almost all of the bugs worked out, but as you can on the video page, I have a list of problems I’ve found in the compatibility table. Anyway, I’m looking for some feedback:

1. Does anyone else see the black box that is HTML5 video that should be hidden by “overflow:hidden” in Safari? I’m using Safari for Windows but I’ve been told it doesn’t occur on a Mac.
    2. I was having trouble with Safari intermittently working. Sometimes it took a few page reloads to get it to work. I’m wondering if anyone else might experience this as well
    3. Right now the extension is independent of the extra YouTube API script that you are supposed to include. Maybe if I make you include it and use it in the extension, it might get right of the continuation problem that occurs in YouTube iframes in most browsers. Is it that big of a deal?
    4. What other video services should I include?

I haven’t pushed this out to the public yet, so this is a sneak peek for you CSS-Tricks forum users.

TheDoc

I’m sure it’s great, Mottie!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.