Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS anythingSlider Showing on Every Page?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pitsurfshop

I am not sure if this is a css issue, or a php issue, but here we go. I am pretty limited in my web and coding knowledge, mostly just use wordpress plug and play type things. We started with a new POS in november, that has an integrated webstore. It is called lightspeed, mac based, you might be familiar with it.

The webstore is a different setup than pretty much any kind of site I have worked on in the past. There are just a few php files that all the other pages are generated from. So when I use their backend of the webstore to create a new page, it gets created as:

and if a page is created by category, i.e. men’s clothing, all of the content is generated as well as the pages form the category.php file and looks like this on source

The problem I am having is that no matter how many categories I have, or custom pages I create from the backend, it seems to create them using these two php files as a template, and I can’t find an output for the specific page I want to work on. So now that I have installed anythingslider on my home page, it also displays off center on every other custom page on my site.

The address is store.thepitsurfshop.com for anyone who might want to take a look. Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry I am pretty long winded I just wasn’t sure the best way to explain the issue.

pitsurfshop

Hey guys, thank you for the response. Unfortunately Lightspeed basically just says, sorry we don’t support anything custom, hire a web developer. Well, a web developer I am not, but I can usually fumble my way through things. I figured I would basically be using something like

if_page “page i want it on” then the DIV, and the rest div display:none, but no combo has worked for me so far, so I suppose I will keep trying things out. I think CSS is goign to be the best answer, but the way this CMS is put together is so far out of my realm, I am not sure if I will be able to get it or not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.