Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Anythingslider questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ic3d

Again some new questions about Anythingslider.. Sorry.. I of coarse searched these forums and Google, but perhaps I am not using the right keywords.

1. I made a website using Anythingslider. More info can be found here.
    The website is almost ready to go and some people would like to link to certain pages within the site from their own site. Is this possible?

2. The site is divided in two parts and because of the slider I am using the same header and footer, since every slide is on the same page. The footer however needs to contain different images on several pages. Is it possible to detect what page is loaded and put another image in there. For example, if page #1 is loaded, show image a and if page #2 is loaded show image b.

3. Last but not least, a question that would solve both of the above questions and more. I am using the slider for the complete site. This of coarse means that all content of the site is on one page which is not good for Google. It also slows down the site because it has to load all video’s (autoplay, because they are decorating animations) at once. Is it possible to somehow divide the slides into pages so that it slides from page to page.

Thank you in advance.

Mottie

I see you have the hashTags option set to true, but it’s not updating the url… I’ve been really busy, so give me some time to look at it.

ic3d

Thanks in advance Mottie.

Mottie

Ok, I made two versions…

The first version will work with page numbers in the location hash… e.g. “test.html#4” will go to page 4 on page load.

In the second version, I added an ID to each slider panel to match the drop down menu. So the hash that looks like this: “test.html#verzekeringen” will go to that page (which happens to be page 4).

You can find both versions zipped up here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.