Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS AnythingSlider Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    skurai

Hello everyone!

Big fan of the site, first post so please forgive me if I missed this in my forum searches anywhere, but I am having an issue with AnythingSlider.

Here is my basic objective list below (Please feel free to give suggestion as to better options around, but as far as the graphics, this is sadly something I’m needing to keep):

1. Turn my slider into a fading slider (No problem so far)
    2. Removal of Arrows on the sides (No problem so far)
    3. Move the buttons up into the gallery image area (seems to work with a few positioning tags)
    4. Swap out my generated buttons(from the example) for graphic images, that have both a hover state which fades in that button’s image, and a click state which sends me to a new page of my site (Hover state works fine, but hover state and click does not work for me.)

I hope someone can shed some light on this one for me. It’s been a thorn in my side all day.

Thanks!

Mottie

Hi Skurai!

Could you please provide some example code. It would be easier to help trouble shoot the problems you’re having.

skurai

Hi Mottie,

Sorry for the long reply, I actually got this issue sorted out after many nights of poking and prodding. Getting the lower buttons to display above in the main image section, the apply animation to that section proved rather difficult, but I figured out a working, and more importantly functioning fix thanks to the posts on this site.

Thank you for checking in.

Skurai

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.