Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript AnythingSlider problems in ie6 & ie7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    systematick

Hi All,

I’m having two separate issues with AnythingSlider and am hoping someone can offer some help.

1. The slider seems to work fine in all browsers but ie6 & ie7. It doesn’t show the navigation buttons and doesn’t even appear to be loading ul class ‘thumbnav’. On top of that the sliders display wonkily in these browsers.

2. I can’t seem to get the slider to scroll automatically – I thought that was the default setting but it just loads the first slide then stops. It slides beautifully when I use the navigation buttons though.

You can view the slider here:
    http://mikesewell.net/home%20actions/

Thanks very much for your help!

Mike

systematick

I figured out the problem with the scrollbar moving automatically, but I still can’t get the navigation buttons to show up, they do appear to be loading but they are not showing up on the screen for some reason.

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated, I’ve got to get this to the client as soon as possible!

defsamm

Hi systematick. Did you get your problem sorted with the navigation buttons not showing? I’m having the same problem. It seems that the ul with the nav in isn’t loading in IE6 and IE7. You can see the page here http://www.samkitson.co.uk. If anyone one can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

mesmonde

I also cannot get the slider to work in IE 6 & 7. In 7 it doesn’t slide and displays the other images one after the other at the bottom of the page. In 6 it just displays them one after the other covering up the rest of the page. Works fine in other browsers. Any leads greatly appreciated.

Boshco

@systematick and @defsamm — did you ever solve this problem? I’m having the same exact issue. My AnythingSlider implementation works perfectly in all browsers except IE7 & IE6, where the auto generated ul nav buttons do not render.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.