Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other AnythingSlider Plugin Displaying all slides and no navigation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dtrick

Hi there,

I’ve installed the AnythingSlider plugin on my WordPress site (version 3.3) and configured the settings to how I wanted. However, the plugin doesn’t seem to be creating any navigation and also is displaying the two slides I’ve created on top of each other. I’m new to this plugin and can’t seem to figure out what I’ve done wrong, as I’ve watched the support videos and it seems as if everything should just work.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Mottie

Hi dtrick!

It looks like there are two copies of jQuery on your page. line 52 (jQuery v1.6.2) and line 211 (jQuery v1.7.1). The problem is that AnythingSlider is attached to the first copy of jQuery so by the time the document ready function is called, it is trying to find AnythingSlider in the second copy, but it doesn’t exist. So, I’d recommend removing the second copy (line 211) and updating the version on line 52 to the latest version.

dtrick

Thanks Mottie, that worked perfectly. I was making the switch from jquery ui to the AnythingSlider and didn’t think to remove the old code.

I appreciate your time and help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.