Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Anythingslider: Pass current page number, to PHP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ic3d

Hi Mottie,

Again, thank you for all your help, it’s really appreciated!

With your code we came a little closer, but for some reason, the dropdown items kept moving up. I’ve been trying to solve this for days and finally it’s working. Instead of .nolink i renamed the class to .container .nolink and put all mainmenu-items.

Now we came this far, i was wondering two things.

1. Because of your code, the button with .nolink doesn’t move up anymore as it should, but for a brief moment it still does once when you don’t move your mouse out.

2. When a dropdownitem is clicked can there also be a .nolink on the mainitem. For example let’s say #2 #3 and #4 are dropdown items of #1, when one of those buttons get’s clicked #1 gets the .nolink class, instead of that button.

Mottie

Hi ic3d!

Well I ended up just combining all of your javascript (demo.js, java.js and the superfish code) into one file… get it here.

You’ll also need this bit of css:

.container .nolink { top: 0; }
    .container .nolink img { top: -35px; }
    .dropdownitem li a.activelink {
    background-color: #d1e2de;
    color: #361d12;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-indent: 4px;
    border-bottom: #d1e2de 1px solid;
    }

The first line of css can be removed since it just overrides the existing definition.

ic3d

Hi Mottie,

This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for all your help and patience.
    If i can do anything to help you out, perhaps with PHP or something. Please let met know. I’ll stick around these forums.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.