Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other AnythingSlider: installing additional themes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    j38r

Hello,

I have just started using AnythingSlider. It is amazing and does everything I need it to (and much more).

However, I am having trouble installing the additional themes from mottie.github.com/AnythingSlider-Themes

I am using the WordPress plugin and can select the built-in themes, but I do not understand how to call the other new themes, such as “polished”.

Sorry, I know that this must be a very simple question. I have looked around on the forum and in the documentation and can not find how to properly do this. Either I am overlooking something or it is so simple to do that it wasn’t explained.

Thanks for your help.

Mottie

Hi j38r!

I’m not that good with WordPress, but what you need to do is include the polished stylesheet on your page by adding a <link> tag pointing to it, then in the AnythingSlider options, set the “theme” option to “polished”.

Like I said, I’m not good with WordPress, so I don’t know where to add the stylesheet file or how to point to it. I’m sure if you ask over on the WordPress site, Jacob would be able to help you better.

j38r

Thanks for the quick reply Mottie.

I will try on the WordPress site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.