Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS anythingslider awesomeness and question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andrezweers
    Participant

wow, that thing works great: http://www.screaminglizard.net/

even for a nuub like me (watched most of the awesome vid tut’s)
    just wondering how i would get the start/stop button on the top so the links attach to the window better?

Mottie

Hi Andrezweers!

Oh, I thought from you mentioning the vid tuts that you were using Jacob’s WordPress plugin… which vid tuts are you talking about? :P

Anyway, in the latest version of AnythingSlider, you could just set the new navigationSize option which sets how many navigation tabs are visible at once. You can see what it does in the second slider on the main demo page.

Otherwise, you could move the navigation tabs to another part of the page and customize the appearance using your own css, like in this demo.

andrezweers
    Participant

wow! thanx, but……. :_)
    hmm, and if i want the navigation to stay where it is, and have all (14 now and more coming :_) those tabs there, can i move just the start/stop tab????. to the top maybe??
    nuub, sorry..

Mottie

Hi Andrezweers!

If you want to move the start/stop button just use the “appendStartStopTo” option. Basically add an div and position it with css:

Then initialize the slider with this option:

$('#slider').anythingSlider({
    appendStartStopTo : $('#startstopbutton')
    });
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.