Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Anything Slider – Slide Padding Jacked Up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arbiter
    Participant

Site is still in very early stages, but wanted to address this since I can’t figure out what is up.

The first slide has a Vimeo video embedded with the iframe code they provide. I did not want it to take up the complete slider area so I put it in a div and gave it padding to center it in the slide. The slide looks great in its initial transition, then when the carousel completes and it comes back into view it pops up to the top and then snaps into place:

http://arbiter-design.com/wycliffe/summercampaign2012/slidejump/index.html

Thoughts?

Mottie

Hi Arbiter!

The problem is due to “video” being the ID of the div wrapping the video. If you change it to a class and modify the css to style the class it will start working. The reason is because the plugin clones the first slide and adds that copy to the end of the slider to make the appearance of a smooth transition when wrapping. It removes all of the ID’s in the cloned panel to prevent code issues.

Arbiter
    Participant

You are the man. Your support of this plugin is amazing and this community owes you a lot of thanks.

Do you have a PayPal account somewhere that I could donate to?

Mottie

Great to hear! I do have a Paypal account associated with my gmail, but it really isn’t necessary. I do appreciate the sentiment though :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.