Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Anything Slider and Vimeo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erikw46

Hello –

Im currently creating a website that is using the Anything Slider. We have several videos in the slideshow that we would prefer to have hosted on Vimeo instead of youtube (Vimeo has a much sleeker looking video player). The only problem is that the slider has the awesome ability to not slide when a youtube video is playing or pause it when the user goes to another slide but not for vimeo. Does anyone have any idea how this can be done with the Vimeo API?

Any help would be much appreciated. I am really lacking in my knowledge of JS (I am working on it).

Thanks!

Erik

Erikw46

Hi there,

Has anybody found a solution to the above mentioned problem? Would love some help. Here is my site, same problem as listed above. Vimeo video’s don’t pause when switching videos when using the anythingslider.

Thanks,

http://www.ceibaproductions.com/forge/

renancoelho

skiparmstrong, I don’t know if you intended to, but when you click any anchor an outline shows. If you want to take care of that, simply apply a{outline: none;}.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.