Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Anyone Here Who is a Good WordPress Developer?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CodeGraphics
    Participant

I need someone who is a professional wordpress developer. If he works with Genesis framework, that will be great. I want to be outsourcing some jobs to him while I learn from him how to build wordpress themes and child themes. I want to focus building all my websites using wordpress. I can actually build beautiful and responsive websites from scratch using html and css. But recently, most of my clients demand that I design a website for them which they can easily update and add contents by themselves. I found out that I have to learn and master wordpress to be able to satisfy them. In order not to lose my clients, I want to be outsourcing my web design jobs to a good wordpress developer and also learn from him the nitty-gritty of designing and developing websites using wordpress. Pls if you can work with me, send me email to: [email protected]

Again, pls if you know of any resources like tutorials, ebooks and videos that can put me through to learn wordpress, pls kindly let me know. I have little knowledge of php.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.