This is a bit complicated to explain but the issue is with my client.
I need rollover from an image that is about 100px wide and 20px tall. I need that when rolled over to expand to about 100px x 100px with a hotspot area in the rolled over image. Pain in the but I have found.
They don’t like that and they want it when rolled over, it expands and you can click on the hot spot on the rolled over state. Using CSS uses background images for rollovers so creating hotspots are nearly impossible.
Then when you mouse OFF of it, it disappears instead of a click off click on state. They want it to disappear when moused off.
where exactly on that page are you having this problem?
This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.
You could use jquery for this. Check the jquery website. it’s not very hard to write such a thing in jquery.
here is some code. I think this will do what you want.
1. go to the jquery website. http://jquery.com/
2. download the latest version of jquery.
3. upload the file to your site
4. Notice in the code below that there is a link in the head section of the file pointing to the jquery file
5. to get your box to have the rounded corners, you will need to download the jquery.corner.js file. Just google it
you should beable to find it easily
6. if you can’t find the jquery.corner.js. then remove it from the code and everthing should be fine