Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Any opinion on Adobe Contribute?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donna

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Adobe Contribute and what you think of it? A customer wants their site done in dreamweaver and wants to be able to edit it with Contribute. I haven’t used it but it looks like a more feature rich, fancier version of Cushy CMS but a similiar concept where the developer designates areas that are editable and restricts the user to only editing those areas.

Any opinions or gotchas to be aware of?

Thanks.

Donna

Customer has good reasons. I agree that it is the right solution for them. I don’t have a problem with dreamweaver; it has some nice features like good support for image maps, etc. You can still hand code by going into code editing mode which is what I will do. It’s no different than using notepad for all I care.

So I still want some opinions on Contribute please. Thanks.

elena

Adobe Contribute is simply not a bloggers tool in its curent incarnation it may be trying all he things to all people and failing at all of it .I don know very much coz i didn’t use for anything other then blogging

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.