Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Another site in a hurry…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    takeiteasy04

Hey guys, I’ve got a new site for ya’ll. This is the best place to come for advice/critiques.

The company I worked for wanted a completely new site to go live with a recent important press release. I was told about this 3 days before that. Anyway, with tweaks and what-not, this site is about 5 days old. I’m very interested in everyone’s opinions, critiques, advice, and suggestions for improvements going forward.

BTW, as you navigate the site, beware of the "Case Studies" section on the "Science" page. This is a wound care site, so there are some GRAPHIC IMAGES.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.woundmanagementtechnologies.com

dcp3450
    Participant

Looks good!

The text links at the bottom, make the hover state a more obvious change that white to light gray is hard to tell.

For contact I would suggest doing a form. Selecting an email address as a link is great if you use Outlook. If you use gmail, yahoo, etc the user has to copy and paste the email they are less likely to contact. Which seems great cus you get bothered less but that could be a lost investor or some type of revenue.

On "Company" all three menu options go to the same place.

This may be a pet peeve of mine, but since all menu items don’t have drop downs make a mark such as an upside down triangle. That tells users "hey, there is more when you hover over this"

bere03
    Participant

Hi there,
    – I suggest making the oval image smaller. Right now its taking too much attention from the company’s name.
    – I would replace the image of the lady with the spoon with the image of the product. Since this image is repeated on most of the pages, it would make sense to try and push the product instead.

Nice work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.