Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript animating hidden/unhidden divs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kingkhan

Hi all,

I have designed my portfolio site, but am stuck with coding..
    I have a great understanding of HTML and CSS and tiny bit Javascript.

I have come across this website http://fuelbrandinc.com and would love to know how it was implemented (code wise)…
    I have drawn out my portfolio design and want the same effect that you get when you click on the about and companies menu on the navigation..
    The only inclining i have is that its got something to do with Javascript and hidden boxes….
    please please help me….or point me to a tutorial that has this explained already…as im going crazy trying to even find what this type of animation/effect is called…

thankyou

It looks like they are using jQuery to add in some slick animations and transitions on some hidden divs. The jQuery Easing plugin also seems to be in use – here’s the link to that.

You should Google some jQuery animation/transition tutorials. That will hopefully get you started in the right direction.

kingkhan

Awesome..thanx for ur Help Tim, will look at what uv suggested and search google now…thanx again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.