Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Android overflow:auto issue.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    revolutiong
    Participant

I have popup with some simple css code. For some reason android just removes all the content when there is a overflow.

I isolated it to overflow:auto;

Here is code of the popup.

`position: fixed; z-index:9999; overflow: auto; /* Recommended in case content is larger than the container / margin: auto; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; / Set the bounds in which to center it, relative to its parent/container */ width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 20px; @include border-radius(2px); box-shadow: 0 0 0 9999px rgba(0,0,0,0.7);

// ie filter gradient text-align: left; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.9); &::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 10px; } &::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: black; //border-left: 1px solid rgba(117,115,109,0.43); } &::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: red; } }`

here is link to my sample page. http://rgfx.net/test2

If anyone has run across this issue please give me some advice thanks.

revolutiong
    Participant

Same old story. Fixed the issue myself right after I post.

Android does not do overflow on position fixed, I set to position relative in mobile and it works

revolutiong
    Participant

Nevermind, still broken once there is content in the body, that solution does not work.

jamesk
    Participant

how do i change the colour of the scroll bar. i want to match the colour with the scheme of the website for change the scrollbar style but not working . Please reply asap, i tried this:-

twitter-widget-0 { scrollbar-face-color: #444444; scrollbar-shadow-color: #3300ff; scrollbar-highlight-color:#7D7E94; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #7D7E94; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #2D2C4D; scrollbar-track-color: #7D7E94; scrollbar-arrow-color: #C1C1D1; }

revolutiong
    Participant

Dudes! it was the box-shadow. five hours later! I

@jamesk dont be do keen on the stylized scroll bars it doesn’t work in Firefox. I use scss here is my code.

&::-webkit-scrollbar {
    width: 10px;
    }
    &::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
    background: black;
    //border-left: 1px solid rgba(117,115,109,0.43);
    }
    &::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
    background: red;
    }

jamesk
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.