Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Amazon Associate shop in WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cjk

Hi,

I am researching adding Amazon services to my wordpress website. Amazon has something called an aStore that you can create and then place into your website using an inline frame. I have read articles on how you can add a custom template and it seems pretty easy to do, and free of additional fees/charges. There are also a plethora of wp plugins available that seem interesting, some require payment or sharing of referals. I am not opposed to sharing revenue, if I get any to begin with! ;)

My main questions, has anyone here integrated amazon affiliate services into their wordpress blog? If so, which method did you use, why, what works best? etc.

Cheers!
    Chris

Squintz

I want to do the same thing and seeing that nobody replied to this thread I figured I would bump it. I took the iframe approach but I’m having issues getting the background to look right. I really just want the background to be transparent but it seems that my transparrent CSS override does not work. http://baltimorehackerspace.com/store/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.