Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS ALARM – My site is a mess only in IE !!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hotrun

Hi to all!!

Hi have uploaded a site, and I see that it is a mess with IE !!! How can I solve this big problem please??

For example.. all the site is on the left of the browser, the footer doesn’t follow the position: fixed of the css!! Anything is working…

And… I have to solve this issue just… right now!!!

address: http://www.familiarialzheimer.it

Thx so much to anybody!!!

hotrun

Hi virtual thx for your reply!!

I just added the DOCTYPEs and the most is done ( even if doesn’t work for two pages maybe there are more problems to solve as you said )!! I’m just going to take a look with the validator but in the mean time I’d need anyone to have a look at the site again because any img is floating away in IE still… any immediate suggest please???

Thx!!

Site address: http://www.familiarialzheimer.it

hotrun

I see, now boy is ok <body> thanks!! I’ll check that some else tag is ok too…

I also added this:

Code:

to into the index and also to into the any other page of the site…

The biggest problem is the layout that losts its construction and dimentions… the header goes too on the right and the wrap becomes too little, I set the wrap to be large as the header…

hotrun

Ok… so I assume that it woud work in this way:

any page.html ( ex. index; contact; whoweare; etc… ) call the same tmp.css but having different id for div into them… is it?

hotrun

Thx so much virtual!!

Your description is been so usefull!! I think I solved any problems for now!! I hope!!

Anyway I’m gonna read your linked pages!!

Thx!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.