Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Advanced Sass package for SublimeText 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    electricarts

Hi,

is there a Sass Package for ST2 with an enhanced support for nested selectors? The one i installed via package control doesn’t handle the code folding right.
    It doesn’t show code folding when using selectors with just one declaration (for normal css files ST2 doesn’t show code folding when there is only one declaration too) and when using selectors like “& >”.

Here is a screenshot of what i mean:

http://extras.electricarts.de/snaps/st2_nesting.png

I can’t fold “& > header” and “h1”. I’m doing something wrong or don’t understand some fundamental things?

Mario

Senff
    Participant

Isn’t this a case of not being able to fold (collapse) it because there’s only one line inside? What if you add another line to the footer and the H1 styles?

electricarts

Hi Senff,

yes like i said. I can’t fold when there’s just one line. In other Editors (Espresso2 and Coda2) i can fold this “one liners” if i want. Why not in ST2?

Mario

Senff
    Participant

Sorry, missed that part. I don’t think it’s a bug, it’s probably just that collapsing one line is not overly useful. Although I see your point.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.