Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Adobe selection help!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chanman

I am going to buy adobe creative suite but don’t know which is the best for web design and development. Can somebody help me with this and post links of what you recommend?

Paulie_D

Look through the individual items contained within each suite and decide which one you require.

Certainly, if you are going with Adobe (and I did) then compare the choices (see here: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/buying-guide.html?promoid=JOVXJ).

To me your choices are either Design Premium or Web Premium and there’s only $100 between them…personally, I think Web Premium would suit most needs.

chanman

the $1,000 isn’t the actual price is it? that’s just what it’s worth right? i’m also a student.

TheDoc

The prices shown are actual prices, but there are student discounts as well.

ernest

Adobe does offer significant student through certain schools or collages. If you are enrolled in a career course or something, you might see if you could buy the software through the school.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.