Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Adding images to my CSS Template in Navi Bar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wcroy
    Participant

I am trying to alter code in website builder 6 from godaddy so that I can have a images as my navigation bar buttons instead of text but I can not figure out how to change my code to read the way I need it to as I have no prior CSS experience and fear I am in over my head. Has anyone been faced with this before or can anyone give me an pointers on where to start? I have my elements web ready and can be uloaded into my image gallery but to change the code to what I need it to be I am failing at.

Paulie_D

We’d have to see the code you are suggesting changing..the current HTML & CSS is what we need.

NOTE: If you have it…do NOT post it here….make a Codepen.io example. It has sections for the HTML & CSS and a viewing area.

Save it and post the url here.

wcroy
    Participant

Here is the CSS code for the site that I am wanting to change the navigation bar on:

MOD EDIT – Codedump Removed

As I said above, I’m a total newby at this and have no idea where to start on how to modify this code to make it do what I want it to do.

I am wanting to change the navigation bar to .png’s that I’ve created and make them clickable and link to the corresponding page that they are to represent.

Paulie_D

What part of this

NOTE: If you have it…do NOT post it here….make a Codepen.io example. It has sections for the HTML & CSS and a viewing area.

…didn’t you understand?

wcroy
    Participant

Is this what you’re needing me to do?

Link to code: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/AymKz.html

No, I don’t understand all of this as I said I am a newbie!!! I hope I gave you the correct portion of the CSS that I want altered even.

Paulie_D

Unfortunately not. the Codepen doesn’t seem to contain any HTML…and that’s important too.

http://codepen.io/anon/pen/AymKz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.