Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End ADD NEW "SECTIONS" TO WORDPRESS PAGE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hendrix940
    Participant

Thank you in advance.

I’m working on our bio page. I need to have several pictures and a bio with each. A picture left justified and then text to the right of the image.

I’ve achieved this once, but I need to repeat this several times more down the page.

Here is a site for reference: http://66.90.76.122/~hendrixt/cms/about

If this were Microsoft Word, I’d tell it to give me a Line Break. I’m not sure what the terminology is I need.

Senff
    Participant

So do you have the backend done and you don’t know how to show them bios on that one page?

Or do you have one page with one bio and you need to know how to get other bios set up in the backend and then show them on one page?

Or do you need help to make a break between bios?

Please give more details.

Alen
    Participant
    hendrix940
    Participant

Yes @Alen that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Thank you. Now I’m unsure how to implement that correct code into the wordpress theme. Any ideas? Thank you very much.

@Senff , Alen has correctly identified what I was trying to convey.

Senff
    Participant

@hendrix940, it’s clear what you’re trying to convey but still not clear what you already have set up in the backend, which is something we’ll need to know before we can help you put it in a WordPress template.

Are the bios already in the WP admin? If so, are they custom post types or just posts? Or is it one big chunk of content and you just need to know how to style it like @Alen did?

Etc. etc.

hendrix940
    Participant

Yes sir Senff, sir I was curious how to style it like Alen did sir. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.