- This topic is empty.
- The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.
I have started taking on a few cases of redesigning an existing page and updating its coding to modern web standards, as well as getting it ready for media queries. So I wanted to start compiling a list of things that should be checked to make sure I was “crossing all the T’s and dotting the I’s.” I’m trying to keep this list very general, and more of an over view for all projects rather than one specific one. Here’s the list I have so far, I’d really like to see what else people can think of, so please comment away.
– Convert fonts to em.
– Make sure site is consistently using the same practices throughout the entire site.
– Get images out of html and into css.
– Convert layout from px to %
– Check all the children, are they being used correctly