The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other A firefox setting I can’t find

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #31263

    When you start typing inside a text editor, you have that line that flashes on and off that helps you know where the letters will be once you start typing.

    For some reason I have that in firefox. And not just in input types and textareas, it happens anywhere I click. And if I click on a div or any element. The flashing thing becomes this huge flashing annoyance.

    I’ve tried googling for the solution, however as you can see, I don’t actually know how to explain well enough.

    I can’t seem to find any option to turn this off and I don’t know why it even started in the first place.


    Try going to tools > Options >advanced(general tab) and under accessibility there is an option for always use cursor keys to navigate webpages is this it?


    That is it :)

    I wonder how it was randomly selected.

    Thanks a lot, it was starting to really bug me lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.