Home › Forums › Other › Can’t Edit Woocommerce Css vis Plug In Or Theme css Files › Reply To: Can’t Edit Woocommerce Css vis Plug In Or Theme css Files
I found that I couldn’t edit the woocommerce.css as it was somehow write protected. I couldn’t even change the access permissions. None of the other advice that I read about worked either. Here is what to do:
1. Create child theme (do a search for “wordpress child theme”).
2. Downanload and edit the woocommerce.css file (found in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css).
3. If you like, http://procssor.com/ will help clean up the CSS code.
4. Look for img and keep going until the search places you near where it says width:100%, change the 100% to auto.
5. Keep looking for img until you see it again and do the same thing (the second one changes the related products).
6. Save the file and copy it to your theme directory.
7. In your style.css on the child theme, add the following line: