The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS what is this called? Re: what is this called?


Yeah I didn’t really think through :S

Sorry ccc630, it wasn’t targeted at you, there was indeed a real spammer just under you before it was deleted.

Again sorry for my stupidity.