The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS what is this called? Re: what is this called?


@sliver — I assume you are referring to my comment, as it is the one immediately above your comment. My apologies for ‘spamming’, though that certainly wasn’t my intent. Any clarifications on why that comment is considered spam would be appreciated.