* I do like a little bit of humor, I have a little game studio that started out as ‘Kinetic Toast Games’ (now it’s called ‘Reptile Games’ though). ‘CrocoDillon’ just appeals to me as it’s a name I’ve been using for over 10 years. People tend to remember it more easily too, I guess because it’s different.
* Because icons make it less boring.
* I picked the font I liked most out of Google Web Fonts and went with it. I’d like a complementing font, maybe for headings, but I’m not good at pairing fonts so skipped that for now.
* Again, the humor… some people like it. I’ll think about changing it though. But I wouldn’t be the only one with a little bit of humor on my otherwise ‘professional’ website though.
* Some people like it, some people don’t. I do like it. What don’t you like about it, the contrast? I could go for white for less contrast. If I remove the dashed border I’m afraid it will be boring.
* Yeah I just used the green and the blue as it is, I was (still am) playing with Color Scheme Designer to get some deviations for contrast.
Keep in mind I’m not a designer. I don’t make justified decisions on a lot of things like you’d probably do, I just try to make it look good to me. Eventually I’d like to learn to make justified decisions… or find some one local to work with me, when that day comes I’ll probably change the name too, to something more professional.