The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other How i can make this effect in photoshop? Re: How i can make this effect in photoshop?


> i don’t know why you always comment on my discussion

I have no idea what you are talking about.

>I hope you understand Paulie_D.

I do understand and if you want advice on HTML./CSS/JS then CSS-tricks is the place to be.

Advice on Photoshop techniques is not something that CSS-Tricks really covers in any detail.

I use PS extensively and gave you a concise answer which @npav expanded on (and concurred with my assessment) but I don’t ask questions on a site that isn’t grounded in the subject.

You might find more help here: