Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Footer looks different on my localhost compared with codepen Reply To: Footer looks different on my localhost compared with codepen

piano0011
Participant

Hello!

I have been trying to follow this tutorial on how to make a sticky footer from this same website: https://css-tricks.com/couple-takes-sticky-footer/ but it still doesn’t work because my footer is in the middle of the page instead of the bottom:

This is my index.php page and I will just include the footer section:

&#9839

&#9838

&#9837

At PianoCourse101, your child can now learn how to play Classical music right from the comfort of your own home! We understand that as a busy mum, you might not have the time to take your child for piano lessons and also, it is a daunting process to find a good quality teacher. Put all of those thoughts aside because PianoCourse101 offers a complete course from the beginning to the advanced levels. It is based on “The Bastien Piano Basics Series” for children and for a limited time, students can watch the Primer Level lessons for free! If you would like to continue your lessons beyond Primer Level, you can opt to purchase our Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 course.
Currently, the lessons are aimed primarily for children but there will be lessons for adults in the near future. We would appreciate if you could donate to our website if you are enjoying your learning experience with us. This will assist us in maintaining our website and to be able to upload more videos.
Mr Lee has over ten years of piano teaching experience and also has completed an educational degree and obtained a 4th year in psychology degree. We understand that learning the piano can be boring and hence, we are trying our best to make piano learning a fun and interactive experience for you and your child.
PianoCourse101 is located in Australia, Melbourne and all fees are in the AUD currency. Student will receive an invoice upon the completion of purchasing a course.

The acclaimed and at-times provocative feminist was one of three speakers on the panel ‘Too Dangerous’ alongside law professor Ayelet Waldman and Megan Phelps-Roper, who grew up in the controversial Westboro Baptist Church.

Services

Level 1

&#127929

Purchase the Level 1 Subscriptionplan!
Learn how to play the piano right from the comfort of your own home!
Monthly fee: $100
Yearly fee: $800

Level 2

&#127931

Purchase the Level 2 Subscriptionplan!
Monthly fee: $150
Yearly fee: $1300

Level 3

&#127927

Purchase the Level 3 Subscriptionplan!
Monthly fee: $200
Yearly fee: $1800

</div>

There are visitors who have visited this page!

<?php
$sql = "SELECT * FROM review;";

$stmt = mysqli_stmt_init($conn);
//Prepare the prepared statement
if (!mysqli_stmt_prepare($stmt, $sql)) {
echo 'SQL statement failed';
} else {
//Bind parameters to the placeholder
//Run parameters inside database
mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);
$result2 = mysqli_stmt_get_result($stmt);
$resultCheck2 = mysqli_num_rows($result2);

while ($row2 = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result2)) {

echo '
'; echo ' '.htmlspecialchars($row2['review']).' '.htmlspecialchars($row2['user_uid']).' '.htmlspecialchars($row2['datesubmitted']).''; echo '
'; echo '
';

}

}

?>

This is my css code:

.content {
min-height: 100%;
}

.content-inside {
padding: 20px;
padding-bottom: 50px;