Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design WordPress Theme Issue on first load (elements under header) can you help me? Reply To: WordPress Theme Issue on first load (elements under header) can you help me?

Beverleyh
Participant

I think the idea is to upgrade to the pro version if you want support from the theme developers. Your other options would be to learn CSS/JavaScript/how to use the developer console (F12) yourself, or you could hire an independent web developer to troubleshoot and fix things for you. Unfortunately, troubleshooting themes installed on somebody else’s full codebase takes time and effort, so it’s unlikey that web developers will give you that openly in an unrelated coding forum. Your chance of getting free help would increase enormously though if you could strip the issue back to a standalone demo (and a much smaller codebase) in CodePen – that way, the troubleshooting task isn’t so onerous for us to look at in our spare time. That’s not to say that somebody won’t step in from here to help with your complete website, but given what we’re faced with, the likelihood isn’t great.