Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS List-elements in ul are showing inconsistent heights in EDGE and IE11 Reply To: List-elements in ul are showing inconsistent heights in EDGE and IE11

Paulie_D

I deleted the comments because they were no longer necessary and I did not downvote your question.

I commented because the question was written in manner that is considered low quality by Stack Overflow.

As I commented, the code is supposed to be in the question and not in just a link (even to JSFiddle or Codepen) or an image (we can’t diagnose images) so that all the information required is there without having to leave SO.

You seem to have repeated that issue here (no code) but I’ll link in your Codepen so that users here can help you.

Note that CSS-Tricks does not have the same code requirements (i.e. in the post) as SO..but we still need code (and a link IS acceptable to us) to be able to help.

https://codepen.io/nexusmaster/pen/MEzNdX

When this was corrected, I removed the comments and a close vote…as I am supposed to when a question is improved to meet the required standards.

Unfortunately, you elected to delete the question on Stack Overflow before anyone could answer…

With that said, I don’t have IE on my this laptop but in Edge I get 38.56px(?) consistently which is being rounded up.

What do you get when you inspect the element in your DevTools?