Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS How do I make my WordPress header logo responsive? Reply To: How do I make my WordPress header logo responsive?

Beverleyh
Participant

I guess what Im looking for is the CSS code in order for it to stay on the same horizontal line as the navigation no matter what device you are viewing the site on.

I’m afraid it would be unlikely for somebody to do the work for you on request. You might be able to hire someone to do it though.

But, have you asked the developers? If you’ve paid for the template (that’s what I’m interpreting ‘premium’ as meaning anyhow), they might offer a certain amount of customisation as part of the package. Or they might be able to do it for a reduced fee.

Going back to your goal description; I think the buttons would be too squashed together if you continue shrinking them to fit on one line along with the logo. It might work better if you allow them to drop underneath and stay as a full menu bar at their existing size (with logo above and in the middle).