Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Flip box and autoplay Reply To: Flip box and autoplay

Gindel86
Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

1. You are right. the problem comes from the slide anything plugin. the question is how can I keep it activated and still use the autoplay from the onetone slide. I need both.
  2. The animation is triggered on hover but it’s not something that I control. how can I change it to be triggered by click? Can I change it only for the mobile use? cause is very efficient for the web version.

*Regarding to your comment about the “60 inserted javascript”. can you please explain me a bit more what it means and how can I change it?

Here is the code of the “flip-box” element, maybe I can add on it a code that changes the hover to click on mobiles.

[ms_row]
[ms_column style=”1/2″ align=”center” class=”” id=””][ms_flip_box direction=”horizontal” front_paddings=”0″ front_background=”” front_color=”#ffffff” back_paddings=”0″ back_background=”#f9f9f9″ back_color=”#666666″ class=”” id=””]the-task|||This year we faced the 43rd BMW Berlin Marathon being one of the worldwide marathon majors. More than 39,000 international runners participated at the race – from top athletes to marathon beginners. In addition, the three-day “Berlin Vital” trade fair has become an essential part of the Berlin Marathon attracting around 100,000 visitors to explore newest trends in running gear, nutrition and health.
[/ms_flip_box][/ms_column]

Thanks for your help,

Amitai