Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Elements fall below the side nav menu rather than next to it Reply To: Elements fall below the side nav menu rather than next to it

johned
Participant

Sorry I am having a hard time explaining what I mean so I have attached a bit more of the code (sorry I have put so much in the codepen).
As you can see when you when you shrink the page down to 600px it turns into the mobile version with a drop down menu tab for the different pages. The problem is when I do this the other elements for the page sits below the bottom of the drop down menu not at the top of the page. The desktop version is fine the way it is but I dont know how to make all the elements sit at the top of the page. As you can see the text and images sits below the yellow box not at the top of the page. If I remove the yellow box it also uncovers the drop down menu for the mobile screen so I cannot remove that part.
I have tried placing the info between the site-wrap in the HTML but that just makes all the text clickable and it also affects the desktop version which I dont want it to do.
Where am I going wrong?
I have attached the code below
http://codepen.io/Johned22/pen/RGppPm/
Thanks in advance