September 15, 2016 at 4:57 pm #245607
Here’s some quick feedback:
- The nav styling is gonna be rough on the eyes on non-retina screens. I’d bump the font weight up.
- The little intro blurb is gonna be even harder, that for sure needs to either be larger or a thicker font weight
- Masthead image is sweet. I like the hard transition to solid color— it looks very natural.
- I think you need more distance between the big headers and the underline deal underneath them. Like 2-3x the space.
- I dig the icons.
- Also dig the colors.
- Don’t center large blocks of text (the outro), it’s super super hard to read. Either cut that paragraph to like a fourth of the length or left-align that bad boy
- “Let’s Chat” is (or looks) off center with “Jump Start Your Website” — though I’m sure that’ll fix itself when you get this into a browser
- If “contact me” is a `mailto:` link you really need to have your email address on it. I’ve had issues in the past on computers with no mail client and `mailto:`s where I’ll click them and literally nothing happens