Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Custom Fonts Not appearing. Reply To: Custom Fonts Not appearing.

gatherMarcus
Participant

Thank you for replying. I did spend time trying to ensure I was targeting the font correctly in the css. I read to inspect the .ttf file on my desktop to see what the “Full Name” of the font was. I tried that along with other suggestions like copy and pasting the font-family name I gave it in the @font-face. No luck. I then uploaded the specific font to my computer so that regardless if it was uploaded to my server database I could call it on the web page. While loaded onto my computer the correct name was “blackout-sunrise” but this did not work for calling the font from my server.

If you have the time you can see my process in detail on this forum: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39176888/custom-fonts-wont-appear-ran-through-mime-functions-and-font-family-no-luck

Where I’m at now is looking into encoding the fonts into Data URIs. This has really tripped me up. Help trouble shooting this would be so greatly appreciated.