Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Images towards into screen when scroll Reply To: Images towards into screen when scroll

I.m.learning
Participant

Yeah, sad thing is I too am new. My colleges did not teach me the things I needed to know. I still have a long way to go for me to know even the basics.

It has taken me 3 weeks and still have not finished the page I am working on. But have learned a lot. My issue was not knowing how about responsive web design.

JavaScript is definitely a weakness. However, I know enough to know what designers are using to build their code. Just not what exactly it is it does. I’m all over with my code and try things out with HTML and CSS until I need something else out.

I’m sure people are going to mock me for many of the things I have done. then again, I have always been unique. The most complex thing I learned was yesterday when Chris posted about responsive tables.

I tried using Bootstrap and it was ugly. After looking at the article he posted, I found out about the @media and came up with a lot better looking table. If creating a webpage was as easy as writing a 13 page paper; I’d be building a whole new site by now.

Hey, the article I linked to is old; my question to follow up is: do we still need the moz or webkit in these codes?

If you, or the veteran programmers have some additional notes, please post them.