Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design I need some advice as i am thinking of hiring a front end designer Reply To: I need some advice as i am thinking of hiring a front end designer

I.m.learning
Participant

In order for me to design my site, I had obtained Adobe Creative Suite 6 through one of the colleges I attended. However, when I was looking to add some attribute to my site, I would perform a web search for websites that used that particular topic.

It was a hit and miss; however, when I did find what I was looking for, I examined their source code to get a better feel for what I was looking for.

My primary design goal was RWD; that is where I found Bootstrap; many rely on WP. Each of these have dozens of sites that allow you to review troubleshooting and other tutorials.

I built my entire site for nothing (Adobe would have cost me if I had not attended college). I refer to W3schools a lot because they have good examples. My issue with the site is, sometimes it takes minutes to load their page, or the pages stalls.

I mean if you really want to hire someone, I’ll take the job. We can negotiate prices. However, with the vast amounts of websites, there’s no reason to hire anyone.